Effective acoustical design in medical care facilities should allow for a good night’s rest for patients and a distraction-free environment for health care professionals.
The Flexmaster U.S.A.® medical grade acoustical duct provides a safe and healthy environment while eliminating noise from the air flow
- Triple locked aluminum perforated core, 20-25% open area
- Air stream protected from thermal jacket by ETL approved acoustical transparent sleeve
- Components will not burn, self extinguishing
- Anti-microbial properties inhibit the growth of mold and mildew
- Pressure rating: 6” w.g. positive, 2” negative
- -20° to 250° F temperature rating
- 25/50 flame smoke rating
- ETL class 1 rated: conformes to NFPA-90A
- Rated velocity 4000 FPM
Thermal Barrier available: R6.0
Standard Lengths: 5’; contact factory for special lengths.
dB reductions available by request